With the number of ISO 27001 certifications rising fast in the US, organizations will be looking to implement an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system (ISMS) quickly, before any of their competitors.
However, the hardest part of achieving ISO 27001 certification is providing the documentation for the ISMS. Often – particularly in more complex and larger businesses – the documentation can be up to a thousand pages. Needless to say, this task can be lengthy, stressful and complicated.
IT Governance Publishing’s (ITGP) ISO 27001 toolkits offer this documentation in pre-written templates, along with a selection of other tools to:
- Help save you months of work as all the toolkits contain pre-written templates created by industry experts that meet ISO 27001:2013 compliance requirements.
- Reduce costs and expenses as you tackle the project alone.
- Save the hassle of creating and maintaining the documents yourself.
- Accelerate your management system implementation by having all of the tools and resources you need at your disposal.
- Ensure nothing is left out of your ISMS documentation.
When an organization’s need help with their ISMS projects, they’re normally at a loss.
The two major challenges they face are creating supporting documentation and performing a risk assessment.
With wide range of fixed-price toolkits, these toolkits can provide you with the official ISO 27000 standards, implementation guidance, documentation templates, and risk assessment software to aid your project.
- Do you know how to implement an ISMS?
- What steps should you take?
- How long will it take?