Cyber security is not enough – you need to become cyber resilient
It’s no longer sufficient to suppose that you can defend against any potential attack; you must accept that an attack will inevitably succeed. An organisation’s resilience in identifying and responding to security breaches will become a critical survival trait in the future. The Cyber Resilience Implementation Suite has been designed to help organisations create an integrated management system that will help defend against cyber threats and minimise the damage of any successful attack. This suite of products will help you to deploy the cyber security Standard
ISO27001 and the business continuity Standard
ISO22301 to create an integrated cyber resilience management system. The books in this suite will provide you with the knowledge to plan and start your project, identify your organisation’s own requirements and apply these international standards. Management systems can require hundreds of documents and policies. Created by experienced cyber security and business continuity professionals, the toolkits in the Cyber Resilience Implementation Suite provide documentation templates to save you weeks of researching and writing and the supporting guidance to ensure you’re applying the necessary polices for your business. Administration and updating of the documentation is made easy with the toolkits’ integrated dashboard, easy customization of templates and one-click formatting.
This suite includes:
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Implementation Toolkit(worth £495)
- ISO27001 2013 ISMS Standalone Documentation Toolkit (worth £595)
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity third edition (eBook) (worth £29.95)
- A Manager’s Guide to ISO22301 (eBook) (worth £29.95)
- Nine Steps to Success, second edition (eBook) (worth £24.95)
- Resilient Thinking (eBook) (worth £19.95)
Start building cyber resilience into your organisation today.