Nine Steps to Success – An ISO 27001(2013) Implementation Overview, Second Edition
Completely up to date with ISO 27001:2013, this is the new edition of the original no-nonsense guide to successful ISO27001 certification. Ideal for anyone tackling ISO 27001 for the first time, Nine Steps to Success outlines the nine essential steps to an effective ISMS implementation. Download your copy today!.
Step-by-step advice for ISO 27001 2013 project success
Based on his many years of first-hand experience with ISO27001, Alan Calder covers every single element of the ISO 27001 project in simple, non-technical language, including:
- how to get management and board buy-in;
- how to get cross-organizational, cross functional buy-in;
- the gap analysis: how much you really need to do;
- how to integrate with ISO9001 and other management systems;
- how to structure and resource your project;
- whether to use consultants or do it yourself;
- the timetable and project plan;
- risk assessment methodologies and tools;
- the documentation challenges;
- how to choose a certification body.
About the Author
Alan Calder is the Founder and Executive Chairman of IT Governance Ltd, an information, advice and consultancy firm that helps company boards tackle IT governance, risk management, compliance and information security issues. He has many years of senior management experience in the private and public sectors.